Castrol Transmax Z is a fully synthetic automatic transmission fluid.
Castrol Transmax Z can be recommended for most commercial vehicles fitted with automatic transmissions (truck, buses, coaches, and so on)
BENEFITS / FEATURES:
- Extended transmission, oil and component life.
- Lower power input means fuel saving and decreased servicing.
- Free from chlorine and heavy metals.
- Viscosity remains almost constant during oil life, helping prevent deposits and oil thickening.
- Excellent transmission cleanliness under all conditions also permits extended oil drain.
- Smoother gear changing at all ambient temperature and load conditions.
- Constant frictional properties improve driving comfort.
- Faster oil flow to all critical components (e.g. torque converter, friction plates, planetary wheels and brake brands).
- More responsive and comfortable gear change.
- Particularly high protection of whole transmission at low ambient temperatures, ely during start-up.
- Reduced torque loss increases efficiency leading to fuel saving potential - less fuel consumption means lower emissions. Shear stable ATF.
- Help retain full transmission performance.
- Optimal lubrication ensures constant level of comfort during gear changing.
- Excellent anti-foam behavior prevents foam formation, ensuring proper lubrication.
- Avoids excessive temperature increases reducing risk of seizure.
- Good extreme pressure (EP) performance, better transmission component protection leading to longer life.
- Very good seal performance helps avoid oil leakages, reducing repair costs.
- Gives better environmental compatibility “ easier waste oil disposal and recyclables.
- Contains outstanding cold flow and shear stability properties.
- Excellent thermal, oxidative stability and anti-wear performance.
- Optimised frictional characteristics.
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS:
- SAE 70W-80
- ZF TE-ML 04D, 11B, 14C, 16M
- Voith G607, G1363
- MB-Approval 236.81
- MAN 339 Typ V2, 339 Typ Z3
- VW 501 60